We will repair or replace any material or manufacturing faults on the device during the statutory period of limitation for claims for defects at our discretion. The period of limitation is determined by the law of the country in which the device was purchased.
We will address claims for any defects in materials and workmanship during the statutory period of limitation by means of repairs or replacements of our choice. The period of limitation is governed by the laws of the country in which the machine was purchased.
- Observance of the operating instructions
- Proper handling
Our warranty is only valid for:
Our warranty applies only if:
- The machine has been properly handled
- The operating instructions have been adhered to
- Original replacement parts have been used
- AL-KO Geräte GmbH offers private end customers a manufacturer's warranty of 24 months on AL-KO and solo® by AL-KO products, unless otherwise stated.
- Exclusive extension of the warranty period to a total of 5 years
- The warranty extension applies to tractors & riders, Comfort & Premium petrol lawnmowers, steel deck battery lawnmowers, Robolinho robotic mowers, scythe mowers and cultivators
- All the above machines have to be serviced annually at a registered AL-KO dealer for the warranty extension
With regard to those implements for which the designated use also includes commercial and/or professional use, the guarantee period is limited to 90 days if the implement is used beyond the scope of private use.
The warranty is no longer in effect if:
- Efforts have been made to repair the machine
- Technical modifications have been made to the machine
- The machine has not been used for its intended purpose
- Failure to follow the operating instructions/users manual
- Damage to paint work through normal use
- Parts subject to wear as indicated in the replacement parts list with a box [xxx xxx (x)]
- Internal combustion engines – separate warranty conditions of the respective engine manufacturer apply
- The warranty period begins with the purchase by the first buyer. The warranty period begins on the date that appears on the original purchase receipt. In the event of a warranty claim, please your contact supplier or the nearest authorised customer service centre with this warranty declaration and the purchase receipt in hand. This warranty does not affect the legal warranty claims by the purchaser against the seller.
Things which are excluded from the warranty:
AL-KO Geräte GmbH, Ichenhauser Str. 14, 89359 Kötz