Tree & Hedge Care Accessories
Original accessories for our tree and hedge care equipment
With AL-KO accessories for tree and hedge care, you are ideally equipped for work around your own home. In this category, you will find accessories that complement your AL-KO appliance perfectly. Whether attachments or spare parts, our high quality products are the perfect way to enhance your AL-KO equipment and make work so much easier. Always take care of your tools following the advice provided in the operating instructions for optimum performance and a prolonged working life.
In order to obtain an optimum shredding result and to prevent damage to the machine, the knives must be changed at regular intervals.
Here the changing of a shredder blade using the example of our top seller Easy Crush MH 2800:
1. Unscrew the locking screw (Fig. 1 / No. 1) and remove the upper part of the shredder (Fig. 1 / No. 2).
2. Remove the counter cutting edge with guide plate (picture 2 / no 1) by loosening the three M8 nuts (picture 2 / no 4).
3. Loosen and remove M8 x 10 countersunk screws (picture 2 / no 2).
4. Knife (Fig. 2 / No. 3) and turn it over. Replace the knife if it is blunt on both sides.
5. fix the knife (picture 2 / no. 3) with the countersunk screws M8 x 10 (picture 2 / no. 2) and turn or replace the second knife.
6. Then put the counter blade with guide plate (Fig. 2 / No 1) back on and tighten the M8 nuts (Fig. 2 / No 4).
7. Finally put on the upper part of the chopper and screw it tight.
Original spare parts from AL-KO for your garden tool
A variety of oils in different containers, spare blades for shredders and driving wedges for AL-KO log splitters are listed under our accessories for shredders and log splitters.
Discover our wide range of accessories for your garden & do-it-yourself tools and convince yourself of the proven AL-KO quality.